tagg
hi mab! here's what you asked for! i still can't find any copy of the ridge!! ):
INSTRUCTIONS: This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.Tagged by Mab.
Weird things about myself:
1) I think too much when i'm supposed to not think so much and think too little when i'm supposed to think more.
2) I'm very very messy but yet some things, i must have them arranged in a certain way, eg the pens in my pencil case.
3) I like pens/pencils alot, esp those that look weird.
4) I will eat if there is food in front of me even though i'm really really full.
5) I am super super gullible. It doesn't take much to fool me.
6) I am not supposed to be doing this but i am.
tagged by me: ethel, anna, ly, joyce, lee




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home